Thursday, June 20, 2019

Introduction

Hi!
I'm Celia and I'm 15 years old. Ever since I was little, I have felt that I was ment to help save the planet and animals...
But how can a teen make a difference?
Well, I have found some ideas which I'll share with you, and I hope you will share with me other ideas that you have found (in the comments).
In this blog, I will talk about:
  • What are greenhouse gases?
  • What is Global Warming?
  • What is Climate Change?
  • Causes of global warming
  • Effects of global warming today
  • Effects global warming may have in the future
  • What can we do to make a difference
  • Positive change that has already occurred
  • Motivational quotes
After I have explained these main subjects, I will share with you the daily activities I do to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment